You probably took your teeth for granted until you lost them. Human chompers are amazing, enabling us to enjoy delicious foods, speak clearly, and smile with confidence. Unfortunately, we aren’t like sharks, which have several rows of spare teeth just in case they lose one. Once a tooth is gone, it’s gone forever. But that doesn’t mean you’re doomed to have a gummy grin for the rest of your life. With the Brand New Smile dental implants system, we can replace your lost pearly whites with artificial ones that will last for decades.
The Brand New Smile System
We pioneered the Brand New Smile system to help patients who suffer from extensive tooth loss. The goal is to replace missing teeth in a way that is efficient, secure, attractive, and long-lasting. We manage to achieve that by strategically placing four to six implants in your jaw, which will eventually support a custom made full denture.
Usually, two implants go at the front of the mouth, where the jawbone tends to be the thickest. Two more implants are placed at the back of the mouth at an angle. Together, the implants work to provide the strongest possible base of support for your new smile.
The Benefits of Brand New Smile
The Brand New Smile system comes with a long list of benefits. Here are just a few:
- Unlike with traditional dentures, you’ll never have to worry about your teeth slipping out of your mouth.
- The implants will help to prevent bone loss in your jaw.
- We can place the implants in a single in-office appointment. You can come in without a single tooth to your name, go to sleep for a while, and wake up with a Brand New Smile.
- The entire process, from implant placement to receiving your customized restoration, takes only six months. That’s not very long when you consider that you’ll gain a lifetime of strong, beautiful smiles.
- Because we are so strategic about placing the implants, many people who aren’t candidates for traditional implants may be able to take advantage of the Brand New Smile System.
Brand New Smile, Brand New You
If you’re interested in learning whether the Brand New Smile treatment is right for you, we warmly invite you to come into our office for a free consultation with an implant dentist. We’ll ask you some questions about your health and examine your mouth to determine whether implants are right for you. We may also use our imaging technology to get a more comprehensive view of your oral health.
If everything looks good, we’ll talk about the specifics of your procedure. We’ll go over things such as how to prepare for the surgery, any potential risks, and how you can care for your implants after they’re placed.
Are you ready to reclaim your smile? Please come talk to us!
Drs. Tim Stirneman and Michelle Zmick are both implant experts who are passionate about helping their patients enjoy all the benefits of a complete, healthy smile. If you would like to learn more about how you can take advantage of our Brand New Smile system, please contact our office at 847-854-7645.